Water Knowledge Europe 2021 - FEES
- Water Europe Ambassadors: 75 €
- Water Europe Members (attending & presenting participants): 95 €
- Water Europe Non-members (attending & presenting participants): 115 €
- EU officials participation is free of charge
- Preparatory webinars - free attendance for Water Europe non-members
- WG meetings & Preparatory webinars - free attendance for Water Europe members
- Exclusively attend the WORKSHOP - Market needs on Water security standardization - Aqua3S - free attendance
*One fee, access to all modules of WKE2021 Spring Edition
**Whoever registers and attends any of the webinars will get one non-cumulative 15% fee discount for the rest of the events in the Spring edition. Apply the code PreparatoryWKE2021 in the dedicated discount code in the last form step - the payment.
Water Europe MEMBERS
- For cancellations requested more than 2 weeks before the event a full refund is made.
- For cancellations requested less than 2 weeks before the event, a fee of 40% of the registration fee is applied.
- There is no refund option for cancellations requested less than 5 days before the event.
Water Europe NON-MEMBERS
- For cancellations requested more than 2 weeks before the event, a fee of 40% of the registration fee is applied.
- There is no refund option for cancellations requested less than 2 weeks before the event.
The Reverse Charge applies only for EU countries in the case of remotely provided services. Belgian organizations have to pay VAT as Water Europe is situated in Belgium.
Please find all the information related to the VAT Reverse Charge here.
To verify if your VAT applies for the Reverse Charge in the case of cross border transactions, please check here.
The correct way to fill in the VAT is explained below, the general format being:
VAT identification number structure
|AT-Austria||ATU99999999||1 block of 9 characters|
|1 block of 10 digits|
|1 block of 9 digits or1 block of 10 digits|
|CY-Cyprus||CY99999999L||1 block of 9 characters|
|CZ-Czech Republic||CZ99999999 or|
|1 block of either 8, 9 or 10 digits|
|DE-Germany||DE999999999||1 block of 9 digits|
|DK-Denmark||DK99 99 99 99||4 blocks of 2 digits|
|EE-Estonia||EE999999999||1 block of 9 digits|
|EL-Greece||EL999999999||1 block of 9 digits|
|ES-Spain||ESX9999999X4||1 block of 9 characters|
|FI-Finland||FI99999999||1 block of 8 digits|
|FR-France||FRXX 999999999||1 block of 2 characters, 1 block of 9 digits|
|HR-Croatia||HR99999999999||1 block of 11 digits|
|HU-Hungary||HU99999999||1 block of 8 digits|
|1 block of 8 characters or 1 block of 9 characters|
|IT-Italy||IT99999999999||1 block of 11 digits|
|1 block of 9 digits, or 1 block of 12 digits|
|LU-Luxembourg||LU99999999||1 block of 8 digits|
|LV-Latvia||LV99999999999||1 block of 11 digits|
|MT-Malta||MT99999999||1 block of 8 digits|
|NL-The Netherlands||NLSSSSSSSSSSSS||1 block of 12 characters|
|PL-Poland||PL9999999999||1 block of 10 digits|
|PT-Portugal||PT999999999||1 block of 9 digits|
|RO-Romania||RO999999999||1 block of minimum 2 digits and maximum 10 digits|
|SE-Sweden||SE999999999999||1 block of 12 digits|
|SI-Slovenia||SI99999999||1 block of 8 digits|
|SK-Slovakia||SK9999999999||1 block of 10 digits|
*: Format excludes 2 letter alpha prefix
9: A digit
X: A letter or a digit
S: A letter; a digit; "+" or "*"
L: A letter