Digital international partnering event focused on THE NEW POTENTIAL WATER-RELATED CALLS FOR PROPOSALS OF HORIZON EUROPE WORK PROGRAMMES 2021-2022 (PILLAR 2 and PILLAR 3 - EIC), DIGITAL EUROPE PROGRAMME, THE NEW LIFE PROGRAMME 2021-2027, and Market Outreach of Digital Water Solutions and Cybersecurity.
Water Europe will host a series of free webinars that will offer you the chance to explore the openings offered.
Water Knowledge Europe Spring Edition will include:
- Water Knowledge Europe 2021 - The new Calls for Proposals of the Horizon Europe (HEU) R&I FP, DIGITAL EUROPE Programme, and LIFE 2021-2027 & Project Ideas Presentations - Tuesday, March 23
- Water Market Europe 2021- Digital Water and Cyber-security & MarketPlace - Presentations of market scenarios, challenges by Problem Owners and solutions from Technology Providers to foster the market outreach of innovations for a Water-Smart Europe - Wednesday, March 24
- Water Projects Europe 3rd edition – Water in the Circular Economy Policy development - Friday, March 26
To master the complexity of the new HEU Work Programmes 2021-2022, WKE2021 Spring Edition consists of the following modules:
- Preparatory Webinars: starting on 02/02 - free attendance - webinars on the most interesting groups of Calls for Proposals, starting from the 2nd of February, weekly.
- WG meetings: starting on 15/03 - free attendance - dedicated exclusively to Water Europe members.
- WKE - Water Knowledge Europe Spring Edition - 23/03 - all access fee
- WME - Water Market Europe - Digital Water and Cyber-security - 24/03 - all access fee
- WPE - Water Projects Europe - 26/03 - all access fee
- Thematic workshops: 23,25 & 29/03 - the most updated information for the preparation of your successful project consortia.
*One fee, access to all modules of WKE2021 Spring Edition
**Whoever registers and attends any of the webinars will get one non-cumulative 15% fee discount for the rest of the events in the Spring edition. Apply the code PreparatoryWKE2021 in the dedicated discount code in the last form step - the payment.
Why should you join this event?
- Receive the latest information from the European Commission about Horizon Europe 2021-2022
- Present your project ideas
- Meet with future project partners from across industry and research at our dedicated space for B2B meetings
- Keep in touch with the speakers by using the chat and interactive means available now during the live sessions
Join the Horizon Europe Brokerage Event: present your project ideas and discuss with potential partners in face-to-face meetings. Booking meetings is easy and open: you can book meetings immediately after the registration!
An analysis of the future possible water related calls, per each cluster of pillar 2 of HEU, will be made available to members only!
How to register to WKE2020 Horizon Europe?
- Register as a Presenting participant (max 10 will be admitted) & fill in all the requested details for your project - Project Ideas registrations are open just until the 10th of March;
- Register as an Attending participant and publish your collaboration wishes;
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with other participants of your interest (meetings will be accepted automatically - you can Cancel what meetings do not suit you from your profile);
WKE2021 fees (including VAT for the cross-border transactions)
- Water Europe Ambassadors: 75 € (*all sessions access)
- Water Europe Members (attending & presenting participants): 95 € (*all sessions access)
- Water Europe Non-members (attending & presenting participants): 115€ (*all sessions access, except the WG meetings dedicated to members)
- EU officials participation is free of charge
If you register & attend the Preparatory Webinars, you get a 15% fee discount by using the code: PreparatoryWKE2021 when you fill in the payment information
If you need more information regarding the event's registration process or payment settings, please contact Ms. Anca Popa, Event Coordinator.